Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Well hello :)

Hi :) Thanks for checking out my blog-in-progress. I'm a stay at home mom, and I like to think I have the potential to be, at least a little bit, a crafty mom. My mother is my inspiration, she has always been crafty, making Halloween costumes and Easter baskets and all kinds of awesome stuff. She is a better seamstress but I like to think I'm a better cook :)

The goal of this blog is to share some craft ideas and recipes in a format for people like me, who want to be crafty, but maybe aren't so confident in their abilities. Everything I do is relatively simple and done with items that are easily attainable, if not already in your house. My daughter is 16 months old today (Happy Birthday Chloe!) so many of my projects are geared toward toddlers and young families.

Well, thanks for checking me out, and for your patience while I set up and figure this whole blogging thing out (it's my first one!)

<3, Kalie

No comments:

Post a Comment